Resumes can be sent electronically to [email protected] or by mail to:
Saint Saviour Catholic Academy
701 Eighth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Saint Saviour Catholic Academy would not be the vibrant community it is today without its volunteers. Volunteering can take many forms. You could chaperone a field trip, help set up for one of our events, help with a fundraiser, and much more. If you are unable to donate your time, there are also opportunities to donate items for events such as Bingo Night and Breakfast with Santa.
If you are interested in volunteering or inquiring about a donation please contact our Parent Association at [email protected].
Only VIRTUS-trained parents/guardians can volunteer for class trips, events, etc. See below for instructions on how to register for a VIRTUS training session. Once you have completed the session, please submit a copy of your certificate to the school’s Main Office.
1. Visit virtus.org
2. Click “First-Time Registrant” in the left sidebar
3. Click “View a list of sessions”
4. Select “Brooklyn, NY – VIRTUS Child Protection (Diocese)” from the dropdown menu and click “Select”
5. Once you find an upcoming session that works for you, click “Start Registration” at the top of the page and create a User ID and Password
6. You will have the option to select the training session you would like to attend