- Public 访问 sites contain information which is freely 访问ible, and may be viewed by any visitor. 然而，Loup对其所有网站的内容保留版权权益. Information posted on public 访问 sites may not be distributed or copied without obtaining permission from Loup. 存储的电子信息, 传播, or 过程ed on company computers or communication devices is the property of Loup or its affiliates (please see the 版权声明).
- Customer information sites provide restricted 访问 to sensitive and proprietary business information. Gaining 访问 to some types of Web-enabled information will require customers to register to view, 检索, 或处理Loup提供的数据. Parties so authorized may not divulge or transmit this information to other external parties without permission from Loup. Failure to comply with this security policy is punishable through loss of 访问 and possible legal action for damages.
- 访问ed data has been classified as "business-sensitive" and requires further authorization.
- 为方便工地管理，可能会收集资料作统计用途. Company computer systems can employ 软件 programs to compile summary usage statistics, 哪些可以用来评估哪些信息与用户相关. 这样积累的数据可以用来帮助确定技术设计规范, 识别系统的性能, 或者找出问题区域.
- 除了授权的安全调查和数据收集, 不会试图识别个人用户或他们的使用习惯. Accumulated data logs will be scheduled for regular deletion in accordance with schedules set by Loup Web administrators. The Loup Website 隐私 Policy details Loup's position regarding the 使用 of personal information provided by customers/visitors.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information via any Loup Web service are strictly prohibited, and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Ab使用 Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- 访问 to sensitive or proprietary business information on Loup websites is limited to customers, clients and vendors who have been determined to have an appropriate business reason for having 访问 to such data. All registered Web customers who are granted security 访问 will be identified by a 使用r name (referred to as the User ID). All actions performed with a User ID will be the responsibility of the ID's registered owner. 如欲登记或查阅登记要求，请参阅 顾客注册请求.
- Individuals who are granted password 访问 to restricted information on Loup websites are prohibited from sharing those passwords with or divulging those passwords to any third parties. User will notify us immediately in the event a User ID or password is lost or stolen or if User believes that a non-authorized individual has discovered the User ID or password.
- Loup's records will be final and conclusive in all questions concerning whether or not your User ID or password was 使用d in connection with a particular transaction.
- 通过接受密码访问受限制的Loup网站, the User agrees to protect the identity of the password from discovery by any unauthorized third parties. To protect against anyone acquiring your password, Loup suggests the following security measures:
- 如果有人识别了您的密码，您应该立即更改它. Loup策略禁止共享用户id或密码.
- The User is required to contact Loup's eBusiness department if there are any changes in personnel 访问ing our website (ex.，员工离职).
- Loup will not be responsible for any damages ca使用d by the unauthorized 使用 of your account. 您要对在您的帐户和密码下发生的所有活动负责.
- 如果您对Loup网站安全政策有任何问题或意见, 请与Loup联系 .
- This 网站安全策略 may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our website to notify you of any significant changes to our policy and indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.
©版权所有联合太平洋铁路公司. 1994-2018. 保留所有权利.
不是这个项目的一部分, 产品, 软件, 或物品, 包括程序的外观或感觉, 产品, 软件, 或项目可以任何形式或任何电子或机械方式复制, 包括使用信息存储和检索系统, without the express written permission of the Loup (or other appropriate corporate entity). This prohibition against unlawful or unauthorized re产品ion is intended to include all U.S. 国内使用以及任何国际论坛或法律提供的保护, 包括, 但不限于G.A.T.T.
Each individual document published by Loup on the World Wide Web may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that individual document.
本协议中任何内容均不应被解释为含意授予, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Loup or any third party. Except as expressly provided above nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Loup copyright.
请注意，任何产品, 过程, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Loup, 并可能不获授权.
本出版物按“现状”提供，没有任何形式的保证, 无论是明示的还是暗示的, 包括, 但不限于, 隐含的适销性保证, 适合某一特定目的, 和非. 一些司法管辖区不允许排除默示保证, 因此，上述排除可能不适用于您.
任何Loup出版物可能包括技术错误或印刷错误. Changes may be periodically made to these publications; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of these publications. Loup may make improvements and/or changes in the 产品s and/or the programs described in these publications at any time without notice.
Should any viewer of a Loup published document respond with information 包括 feedback data, 等问题, 评论, 建议, 或诸如此类的任何此类Loup文件的内容, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Loup shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, 使用, 不受限制地向他人披露和分发信息. 进一步, Loup可以自由使用任何想法, 概念, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever 包括 but not limited to developing, 制造和销售含有此类信息的产品.